Albert G. Lane Technical High School
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Abstract Lane Technical High School is Chicago's largest high school. It opened in 1908 and moved to its current location at the corner of of Western and Addison in 1934. The collection contains Alumni Association files; miscellaneous booklets, programs, clippings, and other ephemera; and copies of three publications: the Lane Tech Prep literary magazine, the yearbook which was also called the Lane Tech Prep until 1958 when it was renamed the ...
Dates: 1912-2007, undated